• 40 fund house partners, 2000+ equity, debt and liquid schemes
• Funds selected according to risk profiles (From Conservative to Aggressive)
• Stringent procedure for selection of fund house, scheme
• Annual performance review of selected funds
• Portfolio restructuring exercise done when required
• Specific stock recommendation to client based on risk appetite
• In house expertise of stock analysis based on fundamentals and technicals
• Specific trade strategy recommendations
• Sophisticated investment vehicle for specialized investing
• Minimum investment required is Rs. 25lacs
• The investor owns individual securities, unlike a mutual fund investor who owns units of the entire fund
• Type of portfolio of securities depends on risk appetite of the investor
• Term plans to secure your family’s financial future
• Health insurance products for self and family
• Lifestyle based insurance product varieties available. Details available from your financial consultant.
• Valuation services for individuals for transaction/mortgage/insurance purposes
• Transaction management for portfolio services
• Valuation services for corporate for strategic investment / funding / M&A
• Portfolio of projects offered by third party tie ups
• End-to-end project execution tie-ups for owned land mines
• This includes investments done with a very long term time horizon for high risk taking individuals
• Private equity advisory is offered for individuals / business owners looking to diversify asset class.
• Art as an asset class is also offered under this umbrella
• Minimum investment would vary on a case to case basis. Portfolio with Plus Capital should be above Rs. 1 crore for this investment.
We plan your wealth maximization by choosing the assets which are right for You
|Requirement||End use of wealth||Type of portfolio||Products|
|Liquid asset needs||Lifestyle needs Emergency||Very low risk||Time deposits, liquid funds|
|Short term trading||Capture short term Market opportunities||Low risk||Short term FMP, short term bonds|
|Long term investment needs||Children’s education Property purchase Retirement||Medium to high risk depending on time horizon||Equity funds, debt funds, portfolio management services, stock strategies|
|Surplus wealth maximization||Future generation fortune||Very high risk||Private equity holdings, real estate holdings, Art investments|
A financial plan includes comprehensive evaluation of your current financial position, discussion of the financial wealth and the goals you want to achieve and understanding how the same can be done from your financial consultant. We accomplish this through the following steps
The following are the areas we would be addressing to help you develop a comprehensive financial plan and provide for your future
We will help you identify and formalize your goals, be it for near term or long term. This is the first and most critical step in the planning since the rest of the plan would be dependant on what you want to achieve
Our professional team evaluates your needs based on the risk return matrix selected by them, before chalking out a robust plan with a strict asset allocation principle.
We will analyze anticipated cash flows in your time line so that the same can be provided for by identification of the correct investment instruments, be it for goals, debt payments or prepayments, holiday planning, alternate asset purchases and the like.
Planning for tax minimization contributes a long way to actual wealth creation. At Plus Capital we understand this and it forms an integral part in the overall planning.
Insurance helps mitigate risk so that the future of your family is provided for. We will ascertain the right insurance product for you, be it for life or health.
Transfer of wealth to successive generations requires an understanding of their family dynamics. We assist you in the process, integrate estate planning with tax, insurance and business plans and help bring your vision to reality
The route to financial planning and product selection would depend a lot on your profession and lifestyle. Meet with our financial consultant today to understand how to work out the best plan for you.Click Here